A very well-established family business that has been providing sanitary products and washroom services for over 20 years to very reputable companies in Kent, Sussex and London. The company has a “no problem” attitude towards providing its services and has always been very proud of the quality and reliability of the services it provides. The company truly is a lovely family run business that values and supports their employees and has significantly expanded over the years due to the quality service that they provide.
To carry out washroom services on customer’s premises throughout Sussex to the highest standard and in line with company policy and guidelines. Previous driving experience is preferred and experience of driving in Sussex would be a distinct advantage. Previous experience of doing a similar position is not required but good customer service skills is essential coupled with a clear pride in all they do.
A company vehicle and fuel card is provided but all route planning is undertaken by the office team and works on a 4-week rotating basic. The working hours are 37.5 per week but the company is flexible on the working hours - An early start and early finish is the preferred option for the current Service Team. A DBS is required for this position and will be obtained by the company should candidates not current hold one that can be transferred and due to insurance reasons candidates must be over the age of 25.
• To service feminine hygiene disposal units, nappy disposal units, urinal sanitisers, air fresheners, vending machines and other service products as detailed on the daily work schedule
• To carry out servicing in a courteous and discreet manner with minimum disruption and impact to the customer site
• To keep their allocated service vehicle clean and tidy at all times both inside and out
• To keep service materials and equipment stored safely and tidy within the vehicle
• To represent the company to highest standard, ensuring clean and tidy personal appearance and to wear the company uniform provided at all times
• To keep a record of service materials and products, ensuring that the required level of stock is obtained from the Head Office on a weekly basis to fulfil the allocated work schedule
• To keep an accurate and up-to-date record of all services undertaken
• To report immediately any problems seen or reported on the customer premises that may in any way effect the level of service delivered.