Join an international outdoor business in a rural environment as a Product Information Manager
Nikwax is a leading international manufacturer of aftercare products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment and leads the field in outstanding environmental credentials and sustainability. Nikwax has received the Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development. We are looking for a Production Information Manager to join our busy Product Development and Support team.
Improve the availability of product information across the Nikwax group, and ensure global legislative compliance by:
• managing the collection, storage and delivery of key information about products, consumers and distribution channels
• developing process and systems to support an effective and efficient management of product compliance and translation
• managing the communications and process between product information and other areas of the business
• developing and managing the structure of product and market information
• undertaking training for members of staff on the use of the information resources.
The Person will be
• responsible, meticulous and organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
• experienced in information and file management; and in managing large volumes of data
• experienced in managing technical or scientific data
• educated to degree level in a scientific or technical subject
• highly proficient in verbal and written English; preferably also having a second language to a high level.
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
• work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
• work for an international company with values that you can believe in
• work within a friendly and informal environment
• competitive benefits and rewards.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Covering Letter (clearly stating your salary requirements) & CV by no later than 10th February 2019 to:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
Or e-mail: [email protected]
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please visit