Job Title: Sales Co-Ordinator/ Lead Generator- Construction / Partitioning and Glazing
Salary: £22,000 - 26,000 DOE
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday + bank holiday, Pension, Discretionary bonus, Private medical, Life cover
We are delighted to be working with our well-established market leading client in their search for a Sales Co-Ordinator/ Lead Generator to join their team.
This role will see an outgoing, persuasive and determined individual pro-actively contacting and engaging with prospective clients in order to promote the Company's products and services and gain appointments for Sales Managers to meet and present to them.
The role will suit someone with Business Development or appointment setting experience, ideally gained in the construction industry. You will be IT literate and hold excellent communication and rapport building skills. You will have a natural flair for identifying opportunities and being able to capitalize on these and you will be able to demonstrate an interest in the product so you can explore and present them to clients in an informed and passionate manner. As well as this you will show a commitment to your own professional development within a Company who encourage personal growth.
* Generate leads for managers by pro-actively contacting and engaging with Architects and Specifiers (UK based and overseas) to promote Products and Services.
* Follow up with potential clients after quotations have been submitted
* Identify and contact potential clients with the aim of booking sales appointments for specification managers
* Ensure databases are used to maximum potential in order to identify and contact every possible specification opportunity
* Ensure that knowledge of product range is maintained and up to date so that the full potential of our product range is explained and explored when speaking to potential clients in order to maximise opportunities for specifications
* Work closely with internal and external parties keep on top of potential projects and assist in securing these where possible
* Assist Management in developing and managing client accounts
* Keep databases and CRM up-to-date with full and accurate information
* Develop ideas for Company promotional events and CPD seminars and then organise and run them
* To visit the London Showroom, if required, in order to meet and engage with potential clients and to participate in Company events
* Provide administrative support to the wider team
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build up and maintain rapport with customers both face to face and on the telephone
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Resilience and drive to continually build contacts and secure specifications
* Confidence and ability to arrange Company CPDs and Company Events
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good knowledge of product range, or the ability to quickly build up knowledge of product range
* Excellent IT and database management skills
* Self-motivated and able to use initiative and work without supervision
* Ability to demonstrate commitment to own personal development within the role and a keen interest in developing career within the Company
* A keen interest in the business
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.