This Client Manager role would suit a qualified (ACA/ ACCA) accountant with experience of working in practice. Your role will involve you in:
• Managing your client portfolio up to partner review stage.
• Managing and completing tax and accounting compliance requirements – stat accounts, confirmation statements, tax returns (company, partnership, individual, trusts, CIS), and overseeing payroll.
• As a Client Manager, you will be attending client meetings and providing routine tax planning advice and ensuring that partner business structure and tax advice is implemented correctly.
• Managing client billing and debt collection.
• General client portfolio management to take control of jobs from the initial request of information through to partner review and providing quotes to potential new clients
The firm uses a range of accounting software and systems, but a working experience of IRIS Accounts Production, Business Tax, Personal Tax, Trust Tax would be highly beneficial.
This is a highly successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers. They are looking to recruit an additional Client Manager Accountant due to consistent growth in clients and consistent expansion of the business.
This Client Manager position offers opportunities for an ACA or ACCA qualified to develop their career into a specialist position.
KRB is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating in Kent and the South East. We work successfully in the Accountancy, Financial, IT and Business Support sectors. Over the last seven years, we have developed great working relationships with Kent practices, SMEs, independent Kent firms and start-up businesses.
If your CV shows suitable experience we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If suitable experience is not shown, we will inform you of this and your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems. We never pass on, or sell your personal data.
Kent Recruitment Bureau Ltd acts as an agency for permanent and contract recruitment.