We are seeking a Plumber to join our successful handyman business based in the Rudgwick, Horsham (West Sussex) area.
The Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, and repair of the plumbing systems in mainly domestic situations. Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply.
Work includes all types of domestic plumbing eg.
• Fitting new plumbing for kitchens and bathrooms
• General repairs to leaks
• Repairing toilets eg valves, flush mechanisms etc
• Replacement of taps and inserts
• Pressurising heating systems
• Soldering and push-fit plumbing
• Good knowledge and experience of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
• Understanding of the current regulations within the field
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
You should have a friendly, trustworthy character and good interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with the customers. You should also be fit and healthy and have the confidence to work on your own when required.
Salary £29,000 pa (negotiable) for a 40 hour week, 28 days holiday, workplace pension scheme, tools and van provided for work