NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: Reigate
Job Ref: 3681
Salary Guide: up to £24k dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave, and Xmas Closure
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, Staff goodies
Based in Reigate our client is looking for an experienced deputy manager for their large and very busy setting. Lovely provider offering great salary and future career progression
Nursery Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification / Montessori Qualification
* Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Deputy Manager Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Deputy Manager please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday