A FTSE listed business that has seen significant growth over the last three years are now looking for a new Reporting Manager with strong IFRS skills to fulfil a Financial Reporting role across their group business that employs over 3000 people.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller and leading a team of 4 direct reports, this position will hold responsibility for all financial reporting and technical accounting of the UK subsidiaries.
You will get the opportunity to be involved in IFRS 17 Project work (previous knowledge not essential)
Responsibilities will include;
- Lead process to prepare the Group`s Annual Report in accordance with IFRS,
- Own preparation of the CFO statement, Business Review and Consolidated and Parent Company Financial Statements
- Preparation of the year end statutory accounts for all UK subsidiaries
- Lead preparation of year end preliminary announcement, interim results announcement and quarterly results announcements
- Own Group statutory chart of accounts and manage change process
- Preparation and review of technical accounting memos and discussion papers for Finance Leadership Team, Ex-Co members and Audit Committee on new accounting standards, transactions, proposals and other ad-hoc queries from the business
- Development, maintenance and improvement of Group accounting policies
- Assess and take actions following investigations into internal accounting and external reporting implications of new and amended standards
ACCA / ACA / CA Qualified with at least 2 years experience in a similar role
Strong IFRS knowledge within a large organisation
Experienced people leader / managing staff
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.