Role: CNC Machinist / CNC Programmer
Location: Burgess Hill
Rate of Pay: £12.50 per hour (overtime time and shift premiums available)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
(some overtime, weekend work and nightwork may be required - overtime rates and shift premiums are also available)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays, paid overtime, uniform provided
We are delighted to be working with a long term and very well established client of Travail, who are actively looking for a CNC Operative who is confident and experienced in programming, setting and operating Mori Seiki CNC Machines and Mazak CNC Machinery.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly successful, global company with over 200 years in the industry. They will need to be highly adaptable and flexible to working hours as there may be a need to work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
The main duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Confidently program, set and operate Mazak and Mori Seiki CNC machines
* Assembly work within the production team
* Movement of stock
* General warehouse/factory duties
* Ability to be flexible towards shift work and overtime
Key skills required:
* Advanced level of experience operating Mazak Integrex 5 Axis machines
* Experience of setting, programming and operating Miro Seiki CNC machines
* Great working knowledge of CNC machines with Fanuc controls
* The ability to understand and setup tooling
* Understand written programmes and able to adjust the machine where necessary
* Able to prove out components to meet customer requirements
* Compliant with all Health and Safety procedures
* A positive, can-do attitude in your approach to your work
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.