Brain Injury Case Manager
Occupational Therapist / Nurse / Physiotherapist / Social Worker
360 Case Management is a team of specialists working collaboratively and cohesively together to create a unique service for our clients who have; either acquired or sustained a brain injury cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury and complex clinical care.
We believe that our clients should have access to a specialist for all their needs, and that our Case Managers should also be provided with the specialists that they require for their cases so that our clients receive the best service, and that our Case Managers are supported.
Within 360 Case Management we therefore have a team of specialists working together which includes:
• Nurse Advisory and Management Services;
• Client HR Manager Services;
• Specialist & Mandatory Training for Nurses and Support Workers;
• Specialist Complex Care Training;
• Payroll Services;
• Rota Management;
• Out of Hours Support.
This allows you as a Case Manager to focus on your expertise and to work with a team of specialists together to create a holistic, collaborate and cohesive approach to meet the client’s needs as a team.
We specialise in both adult and children and support clients with acquired brain injury, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury and complex clinical care.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Undertake initial needs assessments and make recommendations;
• Provide proactive on-going case management support;
• Implement rehabilitation and care plans;
• Make judgement calls on areas of clinical and operational importance and assisting with solving problems and obstacles that arise day to day, utilising the
expertise within the 360 Case Management Team;
• Working as part of an MDT and co-ordinating the work of each professional ensuring cost effective support with measurable impacts are achieved for the
• Ensure risk assessments, needs assessments, goal planning, treatment plans, physio, hydro-therapy etc. are implemented and measurable impacts agreed.
What we require from our Case Managers:
Our Case Managers have a professional background in one of the following areas; Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Nursing or Social Worker.
To join our team you will need:
• At least 3 years post qualification experience;
• Experience of working within an MDT;
• Excellent report writing skills;
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
• To be self-motivated, organised, caring and have a passion for Case Management;
• Have experience of working with clients with a long-term disability;
• Be a car owner and driver.
360 Case Management incorporates all experts under one roof, fully supporting each other collaboratively and cohesively to meet the needs of our clients. All our services are not ‘back room’, they are proactive client facing experts and services to support Case Managers in providing high quality experts to all our clients.
At 360 Case Management we provide you with the tools and experts to allow you to feel safe in the knowledge that you have a full team of professionals working with you and our client.
If you would like to join 360 Case Management or would like to discuss the role further, our Directors would be delighted to hear from you to discuss how you could join our dynamic team.