Support Worker for Adult setting job in Sussex
Your new company
Hays Social Care are working with some outstanding providers around the Sussex Area, providing vulnerable individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to have fulfilled lives and gain further independence. We are currently looking for both full and part time support workers to work within adult settings who provide safe and friendly environments for adults with a diverse range of needs. These can include mental health issues, learning difficulties and personality disorders. You will support individuals who may be living with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They may also have profound communication problems, sensory impairments and physical health problems.
You will be a fully experienced Support Worker who has recently worked with adults with learning disabilities. You will ideally hold an SVQ Level 3 (although not essential). This can be a challenging environment so a positive attitude and compassion are essential attributes for the post.
We can offer you consistent work in a variety of fantastic settings, so you decide when you work, and how much you work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, and Complex Needs
- Professional Attitude
- Passionate about Care
- A Willingness to Travel
- Drivers are desirable but not necessary
What you'll get in return
- a minimum of £9 an hour plus holiday
- Flexible Working Hours - Consistent Work
- Accrued Holiday Pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme £250 per referral.
- Full Mandatory Training
- Weekly Pay
- FREE DBS
- a personal service where you are properly looked after.
- The opportunity to gain experience in some of the leading organisations in the country.
- The potential for taking a permanent role with any one of our providers, with fantastic opportunities for progression, should you wish to take your career to the next level.
- £250 if you refer a colleague
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. look forward to speaking to you. My number is 07872158525.