Position: Data Analyst
Salary: £15-£16 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Data Analyst for a period of approximately 3 months to provide effective data collation and analytical support that enables the company to respond and plan its services and react to the constantly changing COVID19 situation.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of using electronic patient databases for input and analysis along with experience of configuring databases and creating activity and data quality reports.
* Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and charts.
* Excellent attention to detail and able to scrutinize numerical and written data.
* Problem solving, analytical and judgmental capabilities to resolve complex data and reporting issues where a number of alternative solutions are present.
* Ability to identify different ways to extract data and configure systems to support current and future business intelligence needs.
* Developed data manipulation and interrogation skills
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
* Collate data and information required for regular reports and meetings. Analyse and interrogate data reports and provide appropriate commentary and insight, working to deadlines within the governance and reporting structure (e.g. Clinical Commissioning Group quarterly reports and monthly KPI Dashboards)
* Produce ad-hoc reports, using data extracted from databases, presenting the information in a user-friendly way with appropriate commentary.
* Working to monthly deadlines, collate regular data quality reports to establish any issues with data integrity and liaise with relevant individuals and managers to identify steps required to improve data quality.
* Provide support and first-line advice to Data Asset Owners and Administrators, to ensure Information Governance (IG) and Data Protection procedures are in place, documented and audited and are able to support current and future business intelligence needs.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.