Position: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN (nights)
Location: Seaford, East Sussex
Hourly rate: £17-17.50 p/h, all breaks paid
Our client is a reputable 30-bedded dementia nursing home, looking for an NMC Registered Nurse to cover up to 4 night shifts per week, with the occasional opportunity for additional hours. Starting mid-August.
The successful candidate would be the Nurse in Charge when on duty at night providing leadership, direction and supervision to 2 experienced Healthcare Assistants. The client requires someone with astute clinical skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
* £17p/h weekdays and £17.50p/h weekends
* NMC PIN registration paid
* All breaks paid
* Working within a friendly team
* Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
* Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse in health and safety and security
* Assist in maintaining and developing services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Skills & Behaviours:
* Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
* Empathy for vulnerable patients
* Passionate about importance dignity at work
* Successful at working in teams
* Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
* Trained in clinical and health and safety competences, and Infection Control
* Able to demonstrate principles of accountable practice
* Good level of English language
* Passion for patient care
* Problem-solving and continuous improvement
* Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.