Position: Temporary Building Manager
Salary: £16.72 per hour
Our client is looking for a Building Manager to work on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months, which may be extended. Candidates are required to have a Basic DBS.
The main purpose is to be the visible manager of the building, ensuring high standards of building management and timely and regular communication with occupiers. To manage communication proactively, to resolve issues, and ensure the safe and efficient running of the building.
* Leading communication and interacting and management of requests on a daily basis
* Reviewing services to ensure these remain customer focused and innovative.
* Managing in-house facilities
* Providing appropriate support and leadership
* Ensuring safe management of the building and liaising with relevant teams
* Leading on aspects of Health and Safety, Quality Monitoring and Business Continuity in relation to facilities management
* Meeting client needs and delivering services
* Realising solutions and innovations for service delivery on a daily basis, to ensuring a dynamic approach
* Attending budget meetings
* Liaising with Client departments as required, attending meetings and providing up to date information regarding building operations
* Experience in Building/Facilities Management
* Able to work under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
* Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills
* Pro-active approach to work and problem solving
* Ability to monitor budgets and performance
* Ability to build relationships with customers
* Good IT skills and ability to use spreadsheets and databases
* Leadership and management skills
* Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
* Knowledge of property-related Health and Safety
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.