An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home within the East Preston, West Sussex area. As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This special care home provides long stay and respite residential care for older people with physical frailty and for older people who are living with dementia. A fully qualified care team provide the very highest standard of care to residents 24 hours a day
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
An ideal Nurse must have these skills and experience as they are beneficial for this position:
• Good Nursing Experience
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Able to write Care Plans
• Able to show Empathy and warmth
• Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
• You will carry out admissions
• Delegate duties to junior staff
• Provide excellent nursing care
The successful Nurse for this position will receive an excellent salary of £18.70 per hour and the annual salary for this position is up to £47,647.60 per annum. We currently have vacancies for either days or night shifts available. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
• £1000 for the 1st 3 years of service
• £350 voucher to help fund modules and training towards CPD
• Full paid induction programme
• Excellent rates of pay
• Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Discounted Meals while on Shift
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
• Biannual incentive scheme
• Pension scheme
• Excellent development and promotion opportunities
• Work towards a QCF qualification
• Retail discounts and vouchers
• Holiday discounts
• Online benefits and cash back rewards
• Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets by using vouchers or a reloadable card, childcare vouchers, holiday discounts with UK major tour operators, money off experience days, discounted cinema tickets
• Employee shares
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a current active NMC Pin
Reference ID: 577
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Lily Harris on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to [email protected]