Linux Admin/AWS Cloud Engineer – Brighton – Innovative technology – £30k-£50k + benefits
Key skills: AWS, Linux, Ubuntu, MySQL, Python, Cloud technologies.
A leading UK Data Science technology company who provide a Big Data platform that improves the buying decisions of millions of internet users every day, are looking to recruit an AWS Cloud Engineer to assist with a number of ongoing and new projects that are in the pipeline.
We are looking for someone with a proven background working AWS Cloud technology in a Linux environment and has a keen interest in exploring new Cloud technologies, as you will be part of the technical steering team managing the current and future technology stack used by the team.
• Commercial experience building and maintaining AWS Infrastructure.
• Managing Linux Servers and MySQL.
• Experience with technologies such as Chef or similar
• Able to write code and basic scripts for Automation (Python)
• Ideally, some experience supporting Apple Macs, but this is not essential
• Any exposure to security frameworks also would be desirable but not essential
• Monitoring, managing and developing the AWS Infrastructure.
• Support the Ubuntu and MySQL platform
• Suggest and bring new ideas to the team about modernising the current technology stack
• Support the wider team with their Apple devices and cloud services.
We view this as an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a forward thinking Technology client that can offer a long term challenge and the platform to learn a range of new technologies.
This role would suit candidates with the following job titles: Linux System Administrator, Cloud Engineer, AWS Cloud Enginee