A well established and trusted Manufacturer, Supplier and Installer of rain-screen cladding. Additionally they offer a number of other premium rain-screen cladding solutions, carefully chosen to offer dependable technical standards and superb aesthetics; featuring fire resistant cladding panels, complete rain-screen framing systems, engineered stone cladding, rear-ventilated cladding systems and high pressure laminates.
They are renowned for having great people, investing in the development of their team to ensure they keep a motivated work force.
They are currently on the market seeking a Factory Supervisor to oversee their manufacturing in their factory.
The Factory Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the factory teams in respect of production and fabrication of both cladding materials manufactured on site. The role will encompass ensuring compliance with health and safety and environmental issues (ISO14001), product quality requirements (ISO9001), productivity and maximising the efficiency of both materials and labour.
* Working with senior management team
* Developing and implementing manufacturing tasks
* Managing the shop floor team
* Carrying out QC checks
* Working on production processes and any issues that may arise
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Good understanding of Health and Safety
* Excellent understanding of Quality Control policies
* Good communication skills
* Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
* Understanding the importance of attention to detail and excellent customer service
The following position will include these benefits:
* Supportive company culture
* Opportunity to manage a go-getting team
* Great manufacturing environment in Hastings
* Opportunity to work with an international market leader within exterior cladding
* Shift pattern - either 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
* Salary £21-23k dependent on experience
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.