Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location: Mobile position based out of Burgess Hill, but covering the South Coast and London areas
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week (start and finish times are flexible)
Benefits: Free Parking, 24 days holiday, Company Pension, Summer and Christmas team nights
We are excited to be working with our established local client within the healthcare sector, who are seeking a new Service Engineer to join their busy team! This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has previous experience working in a service/maintenance environment or has a background in field service.
You will be responsible for providing maintenance and repair of client equipment in their various locations. You will be required to cover the South Coast and London, however, further travel may be needed to cover colleagues.
* Travel to customer sites to carry out maintenance, servicing requirements and upgrades on any equipment as required
* Diagnosis of faults and repair onsite with appropriate measures
* Follow a schedule for the week of expected site visits with an understanding that this may chance at short notice
* Assist with the installation or commissioning of new equipment as required
* To deliver and/or collect equipment as required
* Provide exceptional levels of customer service when dealing with contacts face to face and via phone/email
* Liaise with colleagues regarding stock items required for site visits
* Keep company vehicle in a good and presentable condition
* Proven 'hands on' experience in a service/maintenance environment is essential
* Basic electrical knowledge, ideally in a working capacity is essential to this role
* Previous experience working on SLA driven contracts is desirable
* Full Clean Driving Licence
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good communication skills
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.