Our client are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. They are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator to be based at their client site. The company offer a full portfolio of occupational health services. They also provide innovative medical care training courses, that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
* You will Co-ordinate and maintain the diaries and appointments for all of the clinical staff
* Assist in the production of Occupational Health monthly reports and statistics completing all work to a high standard and within required time limits
* You will take meeting notes and produce minutes in addition to general admin duties which includes the uploading of clinical notes
* You will complete reception duties including taking telephone calls and passing messages to the relevant member of staff
* You will be responsible for maintaining your computer files and emails
* You will be confident using multiple databases and internet systems for recording of statistics
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of working within a clinical environment
* Experience in an Occupational Health setting
* Commercially aware
* Experience of handling of sensitive and confidential data
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritise a vast workload are critical
* Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to work using their own initiative
* Good customer service skills as majority of role involves liaising with clients
* Work as part of the OH team with health professionals
* Communicate with all levels of staff and demonstrate good customer engagement skills
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills & discretion on confidential medical matters over the telephone, via e-mail and with face to face interaction
* Excellent time management
The following position will include these benefits:
* 25 Days Holiday
* Heath Cash Plan
* This is a full time role, where the successful applicant will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.