Our client are actively seeking a Temporary Cover Supervisor to join their team. Our client want to support all types of infant, primary and secondary schools in Sussex and the surrounding areas.
About the role
* In the absence of the class teacher, deliver lessons in accordance with work set by the Teacher/Head of Department
* When cover is not required, to provide support for the Pastoral Team, undertaking On Call and Isolation duties according to the requirements of the Academy
* In the absence of the Academy Staffing Manager use the SIMS Cover module to produce and publish the daily cover schedule
* Good general education including literacy and numeracy skills
* Further education to university and degree level desirable Relevant qualifications in core subjects
* Good understanding of the learning and support needs of young people
* Good knowledge and understanding of working practices in a school or similar environment
* Ability to form good working relationships with students, parents/ carers and other members of staff
* Ability to be discreet, discerning and maintain confidentiality; awareness of data protection issues
Please quote reference, if you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.