Individual Needs Assistant – Hastings
Are you an Individual Needs Assistant looking for a new role? Or are you a Teaching Assistant looking to try something different? If so, we would love to hear from you!
About the Job:
As an Individual Needs Assistant, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the pupil to learn effectively
• Motivating and encouraging the student to take part in activities
• Working closely with the Class Teacher
• Establishing a positive relationship
Requirements for an Individual Needs Assistant:
• Experience is preferred, but training will be provided
• Caring and nurturing attitude
• Satisfactory references
• DBS on update service/or happy to apply for one
Benefits of working with 3D Recruit:
• Specialist Social Work and Education recruitment business
• Supporting professionals finding opportunities since 2000
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible hours to suit your preferences
• Different contract types – supply (locum), long term, fixed term and permanent
• Part-time and full-time opportunities
• We work with a number of different schools/local authorities
• Dedicated Consultants who listen to your needs
• Support with interview prep
• CPD training events
How to apply
If you are interested in the role or other vacancies, you can easily submit your CV via the advert. If you are not ready to apply now, do contact us through our website.
Do you know an education or social work professional looking for work? Refer them to us and you receive £200, and the person who registers with us receives £100, once they have worked 15 days!
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adheres to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake an interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified.