An exciting opportunity to join a leading global organisation who provide technology and solutions for complexed administration and payments as a Contact Centre Manager. The post holder will provide an efficient, accurate and friendly service to all customer's within the division. The role will be primarily taking telephone calls but also using other methods of communication. The services cover a wide range of general enquiries. There will also be some administration required in this role. The post holder will need to learn and understand Data Protection processes and ensure compliance with Pension legislation and regulatory requirements.
About the Role
* Control, review and monitor all service standards and activities to ensure they are being met, to the required quality standards identifying resources to achieve this.
* Through the use of planning software ensure the team is resourced effectively to enable consistent planning and performance management sharing shortages or latent capacity.
* Use the Performance Management framework to undertake regular one to ones, appraisals, quality and activity feedback and drive training and development.
* Know your customer and be engaged with stakeholder(s) responsible for the client relationship.
* To guide, coach, develop and motivate your team using the tools and resources available.
* Set key clear Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and objectives to ensure individual engagement and contribution to the team goal.
* Communicate effectively with your team, peers and the wider group, including the use of daily huddles.
* A strong background of running a successful contact centre.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Experience of delivering exceptional customer service.
* Attention to detail and ability to define processes and procedures.
* Ability to develop positive and productive relationships with customers and clients.
* Computer literate with a willingness to learn a variety of systems.
* Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the Client / Customer first.
* Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others.
* Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation.
* Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions.
Please quote reference 1377756. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.