Job Title: Temporary Cook - No evenings or weekends!!!
Location: Haywards Heath - Outskirts so own transport essential
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm
Salary: £10.56 per hour (Paid weekly)
We are thrilled to be working with a wonderful client, based on the outskirts of Haywards Heath in their search for a temporary Cook to prepare and cook a high standard of nutritional and balanced meals on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in catering in a commercial or care environment and will be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety guidelines are met, and as such it is essential you are food hygiene certified and hold catering qualifications or equivalent experience.
* Food preparation
* Cooking hot lunches
* Preparation of cold supper items
* Adhering to health and safety legislation
* Working as part of the team and being flexible
* Previous catering experience in a similar environment
* Knowledge of catering for special diets advantageous
* Ability to work well in a team with strong communication skills.
* A caring and compassionate nature
* Minimum Food Hygiene Level 2
* Available immediately for 5-6 weeks
* Own transport due to rural location
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.