Working within a small finance team and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role is predominantly to ensure the effective operation of the sales ledger and credit control function within the UK company.
There is also the opportunity to undertake additional duties and responsibilities within the wider finance function.
• Producing sales invoices
• Liaising with external and internal stakeholders to resolve queries in an effective and timely manner
• Monitor and review customer accounts and chase overdue payments to ensure timely payment of invoices
• Monitor and review overdue accounts and provide data as required to reconcile queries as appropriate
• Liaise with customers and be able to build great relationships
• Investigating and working with colleagues within the business to resolve customer queries promptly
• Producing monthly customer statements
• Post daily bank receipts and carry out bank reconciliations
• Completing Intercompany reconciliations
• Raise sundry invoices and recharges as appropriate
• Other ad hoc duties as may be required
• Experience of working within a Sales Ledger Admin Role
• Experience of working on Credit Control
• Excellent IT skills to include proficiency on Microsoft Office software. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable
• Maths and English with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with both external customers and internal departments
• AAT qualified (or equivalent) would be an advantage
• The ability to work to deadlines and deliver tasks in line with the financial reporting timetable
• Motivated and have the ability to self-manage time and prioritise tasks.
• Use initiative to problem solve